1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is just ridiculous

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Sep 23, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so there´s this guy I have a crush on, who I am quite sure he´s straight, eventhough he sometimes acts kind of gay, mainly because he always hooks up with girls and that´s all he talks about. I was just getting over it when I checked his fb status and it said he was interested in men and women!! :eek:

Is this guy for real?? Do you guys think he´s just kidding around with that status?? or is he serious??? :bang: Its driving me crazy!!

2. Alexander69

I don't know how to answer this.... But Is he a jokester? Like joke around a lot? Or is he a proud person? If he's a proud person I doubt he would post that! Hope I can help you here can you go in to more detail?

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why not just ask him?

Also, it's been a while since I heard anything about that guy who was wearing the rainbow braclet. Did you talk to him?

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of did... I met a girl on the bus the other day, so we became friends, and then I found out she is friends with this guy, so the other day I said hello to both of them :slight_smile:, it has been difficult to go talk to him, because the bus is really full and I can´t sit near him, ... but now if I get the chance to talk to him I think I will have something to talk about... that we both know this girl, and then I can take it from there... what do you think?

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I think you have a valid pretext for talking to him. Do it.

6. Ianthe

If you are friends with the dude on Facebook, and his "interested in" status says "men and women," you can totally ask him about it. (Make sure it's obvious that you're at least "gay friendly," though, since you aren't out to most people. Of course, since you are interested in him, it would be a good idea to come out to him, since it's impossible to date guys who don't know you like guys.) My guess would be that it's probably legit. Straight guys rarely pretend to bisexuality, in my experience. But even if it isn't, you can still ask him about it--anything displayed on a person's FB profile is fair game to ask about.

Regarding rainbow-bracelet guy on the bus--he is definitely gay, as we have all said, and you should definitely talk to him. You don't actually need a reason at all beyond "I see you on the bus all the time," but if you want to talk about your mutual acquaintance, that would be fine. (I bet he met her on the bus, too, though. It sounds like she's the outgoing type who does things like start chatting with total strangers on the bus.)