1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel crazy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Myra48, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Myra48

i feel like something has to be wrong with me for wanting to be a guy. for wanting a flat chest; no girl would want a flat chest and when i think about that it makes me feel crazy. what makes me feel like this? as i said in another post, this guy really likes me. but when were together, all i can think of is how i would like to do that to a girl. be the guy and take care of the girl. i dont want to be taken care of; i hate it when he treats me like a girl. i also hate it when he touches me, hes not doing a thing wrong, but it just feels so wrong. i was in the guys dorm the other night, and it felt right. like i should be there and not in the girls dorm. i hate that i feel like this and wish it could just go away. have any other trans people ever felt this way?

2. Jim1454

*Bump*

I'm pretty sure other trans people have felt this way. I gather it's pretty normal for you to feel the things you're feeling - but living in the society that we do, I can also understand you wondering if you're a little 'crazy' for feeling the way you do. We all question ourselves when we feel we are different from others. It's natural.

Are you getting any counselling? That would help you imensely.

BTW - my husband and I were in Chicago last year for our honeymoon and really loved it there. :slight_smile: