1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm new

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andbenz0189, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Andbenz0189

:smilewave So, like three months ago, i met this girl, and after a while i noticed i kinda wanted to have a relationship with her and she with me. so we finally did, and she's my girlfriend. But the problem is, this has all been happening during the middle of my coming out process. And after i started dating her i noticed that because of my sexuality (although i'm bisexual i'm more inclined towards men), if i met some nice guy and saw a possibility of having something with him, i'd go for it. What i want to know is, am i a terrible person for starting a relationship with her knowing i'd prefer it with a guy? and, do you think i might be going with a relationship with a girl, because of fear of the coming out process?

2. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

I don't think it is a big deal as long as you stay honest with her. There is always going to be a chance that you find someone else. That's just life. So if you really actually like her then just go for it. (By the way, Welcome! (*hug*))