1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im too shy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kat kanu, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Kat kanu

yeah when i comes to girls i turn shy i spent the last three days at an otaku mex and met so many awesome girls but i didnt do anything the first was this girl who ran up and hugged me because of my cosplay but i noticed she was always smilling at me going out of her way to hug me or be near me she even brought me her jacket when i was cold at first i thought she was just intreged with my character but i was freaking out when i went to sing 1000 words (stage fright) i finished it was awesome i sat down (still shaking) she came up behind me gently rubbed me back wispered "your amazing" kissed my neck then ran off i didnt know what to do i should have followed her i think i couldnt find her after that.

the next day
    me and a bunch or random people were talking in acircle as the sun was setting and this really cute girl joined in she was very bold too she walked up to me and started rubbing my stomach i was a little thrown off by it but not freaked out i still didnt do anything i wanted to but didnt

and the next day
    this time we were playing truth or dare ( real mature i know) anyway the girl sitting next to me reach over and grabbed my breasts once again i was taken back but totally ok with it she was cool and all but i was not really atracked to her

and my best freind read my blog and knows my "fantsys" and shes thinks im the more dominant person in relationships but idk never actually gone out with anyone im to shy when i comes to dating its so wierd ill anwser anything (and i do mean anything) you ask me but im to afraid to talk to a girl about going out whats wrong with me :bang:

thanks for reading

2. Kieth11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's really similar to me :slight_smile: except, no one does that kind of thing to me.

I'm always shy; I answer questions, but never ask them, so people tend to get pretty bored talking to me!

It might take a little while to get used to (it did for me), but eventually it might feel normal. Being shy isn't that bad, and many people are shy, especially around a person he/she thinks is cute/handsome/etc. It's not just you.

Asking someone out on a date is always tricky, especially when you're gay or lesbian, so nothing's wrong with you.

Hope this helps!

3. Kat kanu

thanks kieth but heres the thing i know for a fact every one of those girls were ether lesbain or bi so i sould have been able to say it ya know

4. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know how you feel. Not that I've ever had any girls do to me what they did to you, but I am a really shy person to begin with and get even more painfully shy around girls I'm attracted to. For example, there's this girl in my class who I'm starting to like. This is my 4th semester in a row having classes with her, and I'm just starting to notice her more. We sit next to each other in the back of the class, and we always say hi and bye at the beginning and end of class and occasionally, we chat before class starts...but it's always about schoolwork. I don't know this girl's sexual orientation, but I'll assume she's straight (and even if not, I don't have a chance). Regardless, I still want to talk to her more and not just sit there in silence before class starts. She's really nice but also really shy. I just don't know how to get a conversation started about anything other than schoolwork. This morning in class, we were sitting there just listening to our ipods before class started. We didn't talk to each other, but I was so nervous that my whole body was literally shaking. I had to try and keep myself from twitching and breathing so hard lol. I felt pathetic, and I couldn't find any words to say to her.

Since you say you know these girls are gay, it's probably easier to express your feelings to them, but being shy always makes things difficult. You just have to remember that you're really lucky already to know from the start that they're gay and not have to be clueless and always wondering, like in my case. If you're ever in this situation again, I say you should reciprocate some of their actions. They've already initiated it, so just go for it!

5. jvn95

Well I wish guys would touch me!!! Lol.

If your shy, Just work on it. I was extremely shy as a kid. Over time I worked on it.

Look up some ways to work on it and try it out and see if it works for ya.

6. Kat kanu

im not like shy shy its just when i comes to dating or anything to do with me finding them attractive im kinda new to the whole ive excepted my sexuallity so im not sure what to say

7. HarleyQ

I get super shy too :slight_smile: lol. Sometimes my conversation with someone I like happens while I'm looking at the floor or turning shades of red that shouldn't be possible lol.

It gets kind of easier though :slight_smile:

8. SheWhoHasNoName

I totally know what you mean.

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2012 at 03:05 PM ----------