1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Distance Crush....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by luv, Sep 24, 2012.

1. luv

luv

I have been chatting with this woman over the internet for about a year now. We have a special understanding and bond between us. We would chat or email each other every other day or week depending on our work schedule. She would always find a way to make me smile when I chat or read her emails. We both are interested in each other but have not met yet. We have agreed to take things slow and when the time right with our work schedule, we will meet in person. We both agree that Labor Day weekend would work to finally met if no surprise business trip pops up. She had a business trip to go but was waiting on a date from her boss. I finally booked my ticket and a week before I flight, she had something important came up that I had to cancel my flight. I sent her an email to let her know that I understand & we will chat later to figure out a plan. I figure she was busy but I would send her an email to wish her a great day and do not stress & work too hard. When I have not heard back from her, I would send her another email to wish her a great weekend. This is something that I would usually do so it's not new to her to receive these emails. It was been a month now and I have not heard back from her from either email or chat messenger. I thought we have a great connection and now I do not understand what I did wrong or what to think. I really like her and do not want to mess this up if I try too hard and push her away more. Please help, any advise.

2. Rin26

Rin26 Guest

Long distance relationships really put your relationship to the test more then a non long distance relationship. I know from experience. It's hard no lie. It really comes down to how much this person is worth it... I had along distance relationship for 2yrs and I said I would never have one again. When I needed that person the most he wasn't there. I hated it. Her work schedule is most def gonna put you n her relationship to the test also. Its a lot of things yall need to talk about once u meet her. I hope u hear from her soon.. but give it time n you still haven't heard from her, maybe its a sign. Good Luck!

3. luv

luv

Thanks Rin26 for your reply. Yes, it will be a big test between us if we ever get through this hump of non reply. It's funny how am a very patience person but when it's comes to chatting with her...am not. I just enjoy chatting with her that my patience goes out the window. I just have to tell myself to give her some time. I think I'll email her again at the end of the month and if she doesn't reply...I guess it's a sign to let go :frowning2: