1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met a great guy..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Flow, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Flow

Hi everyone. So after some intense soul searching, I finally came to my senses and realized that I'm not exactly bi, but I'm actually gay. After manipulating myself to like girls for so long finally wore off when I started coming out and met this great guy.. This post isn't exactly all good news..

Me and this guy met online and we've hung out a couple times. We've talked and shared some very personal details with each other. He made an honest effort to know me, which I thought was wonderful. We went on(a date I suppose?) last saturday. We ended up kissing and things for hot and heavy for a bit but didn't really escalate. Now after that, I thought everything was good and had so many positive feelings. All of a sudden, the texts stopped coming and whenever we do text, he would usually stop replying after the first 2 responses. I'm so confused. I know the real way to know anything is to ask him whats up(I honestly think he's just swamped with work) but I just want your opinion on what I should do?

Am I doing anything wrong? T_T

2. Gen

Gen

Well like you said, the only way to fully know is to ask him. Though there is nothing you could have done wrong. If he has lost interest without reason then its most likely him, not you. It might be awkward to ask him, but either you guys are a 'thing' or you're not. You shouldnt have to sit up all day and wait for him.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just say to him that you thought things were going good, but you're a little bit confused by the lack of communication recently and was wondering where you guys stood.