1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushin on the preachers son

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Rin26, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Rin26

Rin26 Guest

I really like this guy. Not only does he go to my church hes the preacher's son. I never really talk to him but i really like him but I feelin like the odds is already working against me n its preventing me to tell him how I feel about him because not only he's the preachers son like I said, he might not be accepting of my lifestyle. The major one is me being bi sexual. I do plan on telling him down the line if we decided to get serious. I don't wanna hide who I am for anyone but I also don't want his parents to fill like I'm not good enough for him. I don't know how open he is with his parents about the girls he dates but if he anything like his conservative, religious parents I know he wouldn't be ok on how I choose to live my life Do u think Im setting myself up for a loss cause... or I'm just assuming before I get to know him?

#1 Rin26, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
  2. hafwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You need to stop jumping the gun and worrying. If you're with him, what does it matter you're bisexual anyways? It doesn't mean you will be a cheater does it? If it bothers him, there are plenty more fish in the sea.