1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a straight girl

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by madi, Sep 25, 2012.

1. madi

I have a huge crush on a girl from school. She is a sophomore and I am a junior. She is super smart and sweet not to mention gorgeous! I had one of my friends talk to her and she says she is straight. My "gaydar" also isn't going off around her. If I found out that she is a lesbian or bi I would be extremely surprised. I know there isn't much I can do in this situation, but I'm sure many of you have crushed on straight people. What are your stories?

2. hafwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I came onto a straight girl. That didn't end well.

3. O_Negative

Current straight girl crush is the reason my sexuality says "questioning" haha. I know the feeling. I actually went and told her because she is a good friend of mine. She was very flattered but apologetic. Shes been very understanding and its just something im dealing with. Not vey inspirational im afraid but i get what youre dealing with.

4. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My entire life is one big straight-girl-crush fiasco.

For one, I've been in love with one of my closest friends, who's straight, for 7 years. It's a totally hopeless situation, but I can't let go no matter what I do. I guess she'll always have my heart. And when I happen to crush on someone (it's usually just a physical attraction), they're always straight. I wouldn't always call them "crushes," but I find them super attractive and get really nervous around them, so I call it a "crush" for the sake of it. Right now, I've started to like this girl in my class. I've had classes with her 4 semesters in a row, and I'm just now starting to "notice" her. I get so nervous every time I have class with her and sit next to her. I can't find the words to start a conversation with her (besides talking about school), and I just feel so awkward. I don't know her orientation, but I'll assume she's straight because chances are, she most likely is. Even if not, I don't have a chance :frowning2:

Being gay really sucks sometimes!