1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A girl seem to have a crush on me and friends trying to set me up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by heyou, Sep 27, 2012.

1. heyou

heyou Guest

Before anything I'd like to add that a girl had a crush on me last year and after a lot of pressure and curiosity from me we made out. It was awful and felt extremely forced.

Lately my friends have been like "why don't you start dating someone?" or "why don't you have a crush on anyone?". Some are trying to set me up with this girl who's perfect. She's beautiful, funny and shares many interests with me. But I feel no attraction towards her. At least she feels nothing for me... I think.

But there's this other girl. I was trying to know her better... actually I was trying to have closer friendships with girls so I could come out (they'd be more accepting in general). But I really get the feeling she has a crush on me (I hope to god I'm wrong). She's very pretty and cute, funny and extremelly amazing as a person. I'd date her... if I were straight. But I'm not, and I've run out of excuses. Any advice????

I'm so unlucky with this. Girls have crushes on me, while I have a crush on a boy who seem to have a crush on my best friend (male) who has a crush on my crush's close friend (female) who only likes older boys. Why does this have to be so complicated for everyone?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My advice is to have them date ME! lol jk. I know how you feel, because when I was in high school I just dated guys to make my friends happy. I wouldn't recommend that though, because you'd be lying to yourself and it's not fair to the people you're dating. Hope that helps at least alittle. =/

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried the obvious excuse, "I'm gay." :grin: On a serious note if you are not wanting to come out at this time, you can simply say you aren't looking for a relationship.