1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with this girl

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CuriousKate, Sep 27, 2012.

1. CuriousKate

Minnesota and hopefully Texas before next month
    So the title says it. I like this girl in my lunch a LOT. But problem is nobody in that school knows I'm not so into guys, except for my friend but she respected my request to say nothing. I wanted to ask her to Sadies, a dance at our school, but I don't know if someone already asked her or if she has a bf or if she's straight, IDK:bang:! I like her a lot though. Like I can spot her in school from anywhere and I know where her locker is, by accident though I was looking for a friend and saw her at her locker. But I like her so much it's insane. I think about it day-by-day and I actually LOOK FORWARD to school so I can see her again. Lunch has become an eat-see her-and nervously leave routine. Like I'll get my food, possibly see her, if I get nervous I leave. And yesterday was agony because we were in the lunch line and she was right there almost pressed on my breasts and laughing and smiling that beautiful smile of hers. I don't know what to do, I really don't. Worse part: Everybody here has a 'hug your friend hi and goodbye' habit. Like you see your friend, hug them hi. In the halls, hug them. Going home, hug them. Some girls even get so close they KISS each other. So she saw me and kissed my cheek and, to avoid looking dumb I kissed her cheek back. So her, her friend, my friend, and I walked though the halls. I was holding her hand and my friend was holding her friends and people were like 'your gay, your gay' and we were like 'hell yeah we gay.' So now she proceeded to kiss my cheek again and tell me to see her after class and I grinned like I was kidding too but in the inside I'm hurt and I want her to be with me. WHAT DO I DO?

2. Kat kanu

iwould ask her she seems generaly intrested go for it girl

and let me know what happens

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you're putting yourself out there without her even knowing. It's pretty normal behavior for girls to kiss each other on the cheek and hug during Hi and Bye. So, she took your gestures the same as any of her other friends. Perhaps, you could prolong the hug or hug her differently --in a way which screams ”I want you!” She could very well like girls, but you're going to have to initiate more contact with her if you want to find out. Just do it subtly and if she's interested then you'll know.

4. metoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh my gosh, that seems like so much fun, I wish I could hug and kiss my friend (crush) so casually like that. Like Pinklov3ly said, I would just hold her a little longer on the hug. I would tell her, and go for it. She obviously isn't afraid of what other people think of her because you were able to hold hands.

Good Luck!! and let us know!

5. CuriousKate

Minnesota and hopefully Texas before next month
    Thanks for advice, I'm crazy busy and I have virtually no time for anything. I'll try your advice on Monday and hopefully all goes well and I'll post whatever happened. And I think she knows I'm just gay and out there cause I dress in guys clothes and stuff and if you ask I kinda/sorta say something. But I'll post what happened on Monday and see what happens.