1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell him?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Aniot, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Aniot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I came out to my friend a few weeks ago and he took it well, we are just the same as we were. He say he already suspected since May/June. Then something strange happened in my head. In a older thread (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/64206-crush-my-best-friend.html) I told some things that he have done that lead me to suspect that he was gay/bi and that he may have had feelings for me. Some of those things happened around May and June.
    So now that I came out to him I want to tell him that I have feelings for him, not because I'm almost sure that he likes me as well (because I'm not) but because I want to be with my head clear and to be well with myself. The problem is I don't know how to tell him and I'm afraid that he'll took it with bad. I would like to test the waters before I tell him but I don't know how to do it as well. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance and sorry to be so annoying about this.

2. Cloudbreaker

Hmm, not sure if this would work, but here is an idea. In a conversation you could ask something like, "If you were gay, would you like me?" Then, if he says yes, you could say, "Well, if you were gay, I would like you too." It could help you express your feelings without directly flirting with a potentially straight guy.