1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.. :c

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wrongdaytodie, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is kind of hard to write, even If i know other people on this forum have the same problems..
    I'm confused, I don't know if I'm bisexual, lesbian och straight. I don't know, and I really need someone to talk to. Right now, I'm pretty sure I'm bi. But still, I got no idea..
    I kissed girls, before I ever kissed a boy. I done more 'things' with girls, than boys and when I first saw a naked man I was in shock, but know I find many men very sexy and handsome, I dont know if I look at men because that's what the other girls do. I look at girls, glance when they don't see. At first I was envious of their beautiful bodies because I hated mine but I also find some of them sexy, beautiful and cute now..
    My mum asked me about my sexual orientation - panic. I told her no, of course not and then she asked again and I got angry but this time I said that if the person I love is a girl, so what? love is love. I said something like that.
    The thing is, the people in my family are homophobic, they say things like gross, eeeew, horrible and so on..
    They hate the fact that I'm involved in gay(human) rights.
    Even if I pretty much outed myself, and It feels like I'm getting to know myself this is soo soo sooooo hard..

I don't know how to really describe my feelings, but I'm confused, don't know what's going on.. HELP.. I feel like I'm going to cry..

2. LauraMarie

So do you find women attractive or men? Do you fantazise being with a women or man or both? Do you want to date a women or rather just date a man? These are the questions you need to ask yourself. By the info you've given me you sound like you could be questioning or bisexual but not gay. It may take awhile to determin yourself what you are and fully accept it. I kinda jumped the gun and came out as lesbian then had to come out again as bisexual and trust me that isnt very fun. So untill you feel like you know 100% what your sexual orientation is i wouldt come out yet untill you come out of yourself first.

3. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both, I think..
    The thing is, I'm not sure of anything :/
    I will not do anything rash, but I feel really alone.. The only person who know this won't speak to me of natural reasons so it feels like I got no one to speak to.. I kind of want someone to know, but I can't tell anyone in my vicinity.. I just want to shout, but right now this is my secret..

4. LauraMarie

I would say your bisexual then. Im basicly always online so if you have questions you can always ask:slight_smile: have you tired to sit down and kinda just picture your life in the future like would you rather be with a girl or guy for prom or what gender could you see yourself holding hands with little things like that kinda pushed me in the right direction. I know being bisexual can be kinda a toughy to wrap your head around and most bisexuals normaly lean to one gender or another o: you could be bisexual but maybe lean to guys more or vise virsa o.o once you accept that your bisexual or w.e you deside what you are you'll feel like your walking on air i sware lol even just saying it outloud has gotten that "lightbulb" feeling for some people ^^ trust me IT GETS BETTER <3 if you have any questions or just wanna talk swing by my page ^^

5. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was with this guy and it really didn't work out, It didn't feel.. Natural or something.. Hard to describe but when I was with a girl, kissing and so on felt natural and I felt happy. When I was with the guy it never felt really good, just the first weak. But I have only had one real reletionship so I don't know..
    I always tought gender never mattered, it's the love that matter so I got no trouble picture myself with either, but I always been afraid of being intimate.. I seriously don't know, I may even be asexual..
    sigh..

6. LauraMarie

hmmm im not sure lol >.< i dont have really good knowledge about asexual o.o sorry :frowning2: lets wait for someone who does o:

7. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just one question from a girl asking me if I was bi and my world was upside down.. *sigh*

8. LauraMarie

what do you mean?

9. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A girl asked me on a webpage if I was bi and then I realized that perhaps I am..

10. LauraMarie

This happened to me as well lol. this lead me to date my first gf and poof the person was correct o.o i am bisexual. Have you ever tried dating a girl to see? some people know even if they havent been with the same sex others need a kinda reassurance and an "oh i think i really like this" kinda thing -shrugs- if anything i think your right with that bisexual or asexual possiblity o:

11. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have only dated one person, a boy but I need to end that relationship because I didn't feel comfortable. Many many many years ago I kissed a girl for the first time, we were young and it was very innocent, but I did like it..
    When I was in stockholm, at a 'friends' and mines birthday party her friends were there. I kissed one of them a few times and she liked me. My excuse of that was that I was hyper, but it felt so natural but I also felt ashamed. I told no one of my friend or my parents of that incident or what to call it.. Before another one of them went home she liked me between my boobs because I wore a t-shirt with her and mine favorite band and the one she like the most in the band happend to be there xP I had nothing against that..
    Were I live, in my small country I'm never out going but when I was there I felt happy and like I was myself so I think I need to get out from here and find myself..

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2012 at 11:22 PM ----------

city
    Omg i need to sleep and eat something.

12. LauraMarie

It seems to be that you've possibly secretly known for awhile now and that the person asking you if you were bisexual just kinda connected the dots.

13. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe I don't want to accept the fact, of I being bi.
    I support gay rights, I have no trouble with other people but when It comes to me it's feels so wrong.. I feel like the worst kind of hypocrite in the world..
    Maybe it's because of me being afraid of changes this feels so hard to accept..

14. LauraMarie

Its not easy to accept being gay o: it takes time!:slight_smile: no rush don't worry you will sooner or later o.o

15. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess :slight_smile:) Thank you, you're really easy to talk to and you made me feel a lot better ^^ I'm bi, and nothings wrong with that. (= Still not 100% sure of who I am tough, and it will take more time to accept it and be 100% sure and when I am, then I can tell the people around me :slight_smile:

I was also able to make up with the person I had a fight with, she was very forgiving so I feel a lot better today ^^

16. LauraMarie

Glad I could help!:slight_smile: welcome to the "club" lmfao

17. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone