1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to a girl I like for the first time...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by October, Sep 28, 2012.

1. October

Okay so, there is this really beautiful girl at my school that I really like. She's out ((!)!). She's a junior and I'm a senior and we don't have any classes together so it makes it hard for me to talk to her. The only way for me to talk to her is to just go up and make a point to talk to her. Her locker is near mine so that might be a good time.

What do I need to say? Like after the "Hi my name is ___" and the "nice to meet you". I don't want that to be the last time I talk to her.

I want her to know that I am interested in her as more than friends (there are like no gay girls at school so she won't expect it) so I am wearing a rainbow bracelet but other than that I'm not out at school as lesbian officially. I don't like labels so I don't feel like I have to announce one to the entire school. I'm just me and I date who I want despite what body their in and all my friends understand that.

But, I need her to see me and flirting not just being friendly...I suck at flirting.

Advice?

2. LauraMarie

I would consider being her friend first so that way you guys can hang out sometime and maybe after your friends come out to her that your lesbian and see where things go from there. Just act like yourself:slight_smile: