1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think im gay but im not sure

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by eweed, Sep 29, 2012.

1. eweed

Out Status:
    A few people
    ok well lately i have been thinking about guys like how straigh guys would think of wemon i think of guys and i keep doing that for about a week then i end up thinking about girls for abit. ive liked a few guys before (including my bestfriend) but i can never keep liking them for more then about a month anyone got any advice like if youve had the same experiance or if you think im gay cause at the moment im just not sure:help:

2. LauraMarie

Who could you see yourself being in a physical relationship with? Do you fantazise about women or men? You could be curious or possibly bisexual depending on those questions you answer o: I myself was kinda in denial myself for about hmmm a couple months. I came out to my parents as lesbian and then a few months later i came out AGAIN that i was bisexual lol i lean mainly towards girls but i once in awhile have a crush on a guy. Some bisexuals are split 50 50 others maybe 80 20 ish. just depends on how you see yourself -shrugs- it will most likely take awhile to fully accept yourself and once you do you'll know:slight_smile: i would just kinda figure out where you are right now in your sexuality because trust me i know it can be 100% confusing at your age it gets better:slight_smile:

3. GayWithGlasses

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As a good friend once said to me:
    "It's not who you are attracted to, it's who you fall in love with"

4. Jared

It seems to me that you are in the early stages of questioning. I spent most of high school questioning and in denial, it can take a long to figure if you are gay. During the first part of high school I had crushes on girls and not on guys, but it was the guys who I wanted to see naked and have sex with. Even after I realized I was mostly likely gay I didn't get crushes on guys, probably because I went straight(no pun intended) from questioning to denial. I didn't have my first crush on a guy until very recently.

There is no need to rush into picking a label for your sexuality, work it out at your own pace. Do you see yourself spending your life with a man or a woman? And are physically attracted to men or women or both?

5. rmf

rmf Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you're questioning as some other people have said, there is nothing wrong with that. It's part of the process. Just think about it, and do you have a close friend or family member that you could talk to?