1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School...sux

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wickedboi, Jan 31, 2008.

1. wickedboi

K, crap is going down at my school
    First off, I am on the "Extra Curricular Activity Probation" Which is basicaly where if your failing a class...you cant do ANYTHING that is extra curricular. And I am currently failing 4 classes! Yea...thats right F-O-U-R! FOUR!! Grr, well, we had a huge meeting with the school board, because eversince grade 1, I have been put in smaller classes cuz I require more "one on one" with the teacher (I"m not slow, but it helps me concentrate more" but since High School began, they stop putting me in those classes, when they were supposed to keep me in them. So they basicaly said "well its our mistake. Thats why your failing...because your so overwhelmed with the speed of the regular classes blah blah blah" so basicaly the school messed up, I begin to fail cuz I cant keep up, but yet they keep me on the list. now I am VERY active in Drama club, and being on this list...means I cant be in the show which is comin up. Whats really sad is that if it werent for Drama...I would seriously drop outa school...I hate it that much, kids never stop picking on me, the teachers NEVER help, the principle is a jerk and all that Jazz. Well I was able to pass 3 classes, but still failing one, and thats GYM. The teacher, well He didnt help much and later on...he said some very rude things to me and I got into a fight with him (a verbal one of course) so basicaly my life in school is falling apart. There is a hit list out (a list of people someone wants to kill) and guess who is number two..yea, me! UGH. I'm scared, I'm overwhelmed, they wont put me in smaller classes cuz "its half way through the year"
    anyone have any suggestions. Sorry if this doesnt make sense, I am still trying to make sense of it myself :frowning2:

2. KatoKumi

Uh, congrats on 100 posts

:confused:

Sorry, I was there before, but I don't have much advice because I'm slipping back in there.

3. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At my school, I am involved in a program where students tutor other students during open periods/after school to help kids who are struggling with grades...perhaps there is something through your guidance office you can get help from in the way of a tutor? Not much to say about gym class, except that while you may not take fondly to it you just have to pull together and survive it. Use your Drama Club as motivation to help you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you find a way to succeed.

4. wickedboi

thanks for the advice :slight_smile:
    I'm gonna go to the guidance tomorrow