1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not relaly sure what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by HatterMad, Sep 30, 2012.

1. HatterMad

I have a problem with school and the kids here...

Here's the deal...I used to give other kids blow jobs...I don't want to say rite now where I learned it, but when we were really little we all just did it fro fun because it felt good. We called them twinkles...and I used to give them for free, but then...I don't even know what started it really..I guess one day I said no and the other boy offered me something in trade....so I figured out that I could actually get things for doing it...and I started offering trades instead. I never had much, and I was in a foster home at the time, and...sometimes they gave me money, but usually candy, trading cards, toys, some of them did my homework for me even...

Right...then things got really bad and the last year has been really insane for me. I was gone the year pretty much. Part of that time (6 months) I was in a home for troubled youth...I was tested and found out I was dyslexic.

So here's the thing, I'm living with my grandparents now. and I want this to work. I have extra help in school now.....I'm really opening the books this time and I'm goign to do this no matter how hard it is. I'm not who/what I used to be and I don't want to be...last year I met the the most amazing boy in the universe, and even though I was terrible he loved me...whatever good in me he claims to have to seen I want to actually be.

Now being in the special ed class AND the gay kid....you can all ready imagine I'm not very high in the pecking order of middle school. On top of that, this is a small town...these kids know pretty much everything that ever happened to me, or at least some twisted version of it and they have really super memories, mostly those boys who used to come get blow jobs from me.

The first week everyone left me alone.

The second week I had someone ask me about a blow job...actually I considered it...I'm kind of lonely and bored and - I said I wasn't doing that anymore, He said ok and that was that.
    Friday after school I left late because the tutor doesn't let me go home until all my homework is done, and I'd had a crappy day and was slow..the school is just up the street, and I walk. Well I got off school grounds and another boy I used to be familiar with, one of the older boys, came up and asked about a blow job, said he'd heard I wasn't giving them anymore...and he offered me a sum of money (which was totally less than a BJ is worth anyways) and I told him it was true that I'm not into that anymore...and he got hostile. Nothing bad happened, he shoved me, made some threatening remarks...
    But then other people came along and he left.

It's crossed my mind that most these guys all I have to do is hint at telling others they were coming around....to get them to leave me alone, but...that's going to make some of them beat the crap out of me, which...I'd like to avoid.

So...I'm not really sure what to do...and I can't like see me telling the principal "I used to give blow jobs in secondary school and now they wont leave me alone." .... I have a bad enough rep with all the adults anyways.

And besides that, I'd just like to make some normal friends and ....I'm not sure how. I'm sure they've all heard about me, or will at some point anyways.

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

That's really bad, I'm sorry it's happened to you. Just tell your guidance counselor or whomever you have that they won't leave you alone. You don't need to mention your…um…earlier experiences. If s/he asks, I'm sure you won't get in trouble; it's something you did a long time ago without knowing what you were doing.

3. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't have any specific advice to suggest (other than getting braces maybe? lol) - but I want to commend you on typing this long post despite your dyslexia. I have a few good friends with varying degrees of it and understand it's not always easy or understood by others.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would recommend you tell the principle about this. And not about the earlier stuff.

What I'm getting at is this: Nobody should be threatening or pushing anyone at any time. I mean this both literally and figuratively. It's against any school rules to do this kind of a thing on grounds.

However, I do know you mentioned him doing this OFF grounds. This is a criminal offense for anyone when you're not on school property. I know you're 13, and you're probably talking about your peers, so they'd be around the same age. But he's doing several things that are illegal at any age:

-bribing
    -sexual harassment (believe it or not, him bribing you with money for a blowjob is sexual harassment)
    -Potential battery
    -Rape (He wants the sexual activity, while you don't, and he was about to force it)

He's not going to get this until later in his life, and not much later either, but once you hit High School, they're not gonna treat you like little kids, anymore. Most high schools nowadays have a police officer that patrols the building, and you can probably guess all the reasons why.

If this happens again, I would call 9-1-1. I would DEFINITELY tell your counselor about this. It's not a situation that should happen to anyone, at any age.

5. HatterMad

Thanks. The spelling program helps some, but...I typed it in smaller parts and put it all together. I thought at first I was going to send it to a mod...but like I didn't no witch one..none of them says "has experience with sexual favers and bullying". haha

Sometimes by the time I read a message and start a reply someone all ready says what I would. And sometimes a really small note I put up take an hour to type....and it gets to me.

I like our school counselor so far. She did all ready talk to me about some stuff. I think you are both rite about just not saying about the other stuff. It's not like he's going to complane to them about getting them anymore.

And I don't think I"ll wait to see if he dose it again , because the whole thing was scary. I'll see if she's there tomorrow.

And thanks for replying.

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! Some thoughts that I hope might be of use:

First of all: congrats on doing the right thing. You got away from an unhealthy past, and even when people offer you stuff or threaten, you keep standing your ground. That is something very admirable in my book!

Secondly: reinventing yourself takes time. And it always takes time for others to catch up with that. I was majorly awkward and withdrawn in middle school, forced myself to be much more social in highschool, and decided to come out and be myself a couple of years ago.
    For me, of course, that was a change, but for my friends, it took a bit of time before they truly got used to it. They knew "shy Filip", who never opened his mouth in class, and then suddenly discovered I really tried to get into discussions. It was weeks before they started expecting that and taking my replies into account.
    Even later, after I came out, some of them took months before they really realised it.

And all I could do to make it easier on them was being who I wanted to be, and waiting patiently.

So that's what you might want to do here too: be who you want to be, and make no excuses. Over time, whatever reputation you have will start to fade and people will start seeing you how you are right now. It isn't easy and it takes time, but in the end, it will work out.

On the topic of the bullying:

It sounds like the councilor really is the right person to talk to. And I DO think you need to tell her the moment any other kid gets pushy or violent. Tell the whole story, including your other fears and doubts. If she does this for a job, I'm sure she'll know the appropriate way of handling this.

Well, in general, if you need a mod but don't know which, do feel free to send it to just any of us. Also, there's the "ask the staff" forum. Anything you post in there is visible only to you and the staff.

And no worries on taking long to write a reply. I don't have dyslexia, but I am a slow typer, so I have the same: usually by the time I typed something, others have said the same I was typing.

Okay, I'm typing a lot now, and I'll stop here. The short version: I think you're doing the right thing. Stand your ground, and tell your councilor the moment any other kid even threatens to intimidate you. I get how difficult the situation is, but I'm also sure it will turn out allright in the end!

7. HatterMad

I did talked to her, (and it got me out of a class we talked so long! :lol: Which...gave me more homework and made me even later after school with the tutor. :dry: ) and she said pretty much what all of you guys said. And they will talk to him and his parents and that they will be shore he knows taht if it happens again it will be the police talking to him, not the school. And then she talked to me some abuot what I should do if it does happen again.

but really I dind't know standing up for myself would be so hard to do... :frowning2:

I am sooo not patient. what you says makes sense though, and is very like what someone else told me too.

thank you I never thought of using the ask a mod forum for something like that. And thanks for making me feel better about how long it takes me to get through a message. You are very nice.

I will tell her, she said that same thing.

Thanks everyone who help boost my confidence and point me in the right way...