1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Realguy, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Realguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Everyone!

I posted awhile ago about a guy that I have a crush on. We both go to the same college, work at the same place, AND live at the same apartment complex. So here's the story, this past weekend I went to a party at his place. When I saw him we shook hands and I told him the party was cool. About 30 minutes into the party, I wanted to have a conversation with him to study some of his non verbal communication, so I saw him and said: "I mentioned you in a conversation I had with someone today" he said let me get a drink and then we can have a conversation. Fast forward a few minutes, I am about to leave because some friends wanted to go to the bar and he stopped me and we talked...my goal going to the party was to leave him thinking or at least leave some type of pondering impression. So at first, I started talking and then told him "I'll tell you another time" then he goes "no, later on you will be sober and probably won't talk as much" then I acted as if I was gonna talk and then said "no I'll tell you later, then he goes pinky swear" and I said OK. Next, he was like so you mentioned me in a conversaiton today, I said yes, he said "so that means you were thinking about me" then I said, "well I mentioned your eyes in a conversation I was having with a few people." I've complimented him on his eyes before, because they are so hot. He goes "look into my eyes, what do you see" I said: "They are blue, that's what I see" then he said "what do you see emotionally?" At this point, I froze up and didn't know what to say, so I said IDK and was like I gotta head out, and then I left.

Thoughts? What should I do?

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is kind of one of those silly things, but were his pupils dilated? Also it kind of sounds like he's taking things in a "more than a friend" direction.. The "what do you see emotionally" is a bit of a weird question to ask another guy, lol. Why not hang out with him a bit and try to get to know him better? He might possibly be interested.

3. ggoodwill

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well, next u see him tell him the truth. Go grab a beer or something n tell him u USED to have a crush on him..anything to recapture the mood..make sure u sober so he can be sure u ain't blubbering