1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Procrastination

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UnderARock, Jan 31, 2008.

1. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    1stly sorry if this is the wrong sections for this type of thread if just seemed the most appropriate place to put this. Right now I seem to have a major problem with procrastination atm. I just dont seem to be doing anything any more. Even keeping up with and posting on the forums here seems too much to be bothered with. It took me quite some time just posting this. Sorry if this sounds completely stupid and lame but if any1 has some advice to stop procrastinating I would appreciate it.

2. tiptoerainbows

I am a total procrastinater myself. But something that's been helping me is making lists when I first get up of things I have to have to do that day. Just quickly scribbling it down on a piece of scrap paper and keeping it with me for the day. Eventually I get so sick of the piece of paper I end up doing it. Which sounds weird, and I probably confused you.
    Maybe you just need to prioritise? For me, it is just utter laziness (=

3. Vampyrecat

Are you feeling okay otherwise? You might be depressed. Send me a pm? we'll talk? yeah? sound good? good. Okay, I'll pm you tomorrow to talk.

4. nickmc

Like tiptoerainbows I suggest a list. that way if you do something on the list, you can cross it off and feel really satisfied that you have achieved at least something that day.

It works for me... sort of...