1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexual help. advice needed please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shadow2011, Oct 1, 2012.

1. shadow2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wanna have sex with my girlfeind and we both want kids but im not sure how to have sex with another girl and is it even possible to get her pregnant since im a girl myself? Help would be appreciated:icon_redf

2. ems

ems

If ur both girls u won't get each other pregnant . U need a male for that or at least sperm. And as for the sex just experiment and do what feels right.

3. LauraMarie

Mhm the the're are a couple ways you 2 could have kids o: 1 sperm back 2. adopt and 3. i think thats all o.o right? one of you could carry the child and if you want 2 or 3 kids you could take turns some couples do that o.o like 1 has the 1st child then they switch back and forth to experince it and also the kids would be half related to eachother if you use the same sperm donor. you can still have sex though but i dont wanna go into detail here o.o.. anywho goodluck!:slight_smile:

4. shadow2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love the idea of taking turns having kids since we want 2 but im afraid to. Stuff runs in my family that can kill you and my sister died on the table. But I see what both of you are saying about the donor and bank. And we want the kids to be biological so I guess adoption isn't an option

5. LauraMarie

o: if it could be a risk to your health id ask your doctor first if you deside to carry because if you have something that runs in the family that could possibly put you at risk of dieing i would be very concered of you trying to carry o.o if you do deside make sure your being monitored by the doctors at all time during the pregnancy so that you can deliver your baby as safe as you possibly could! we dont want you getting hurt!