1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally found a friend at my new school!:)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LauraMarie, Oct 1, 2012.

1. LauraMarie

Wells ya that basicly says it o: i transfered to this school because i came out to my parents about 1 year ago and at the time i was at a small close minded christian school so lol as soon as my mom found out she yanked me from a school mainly of homophobs and put me into this epic public school yay! Ive excelled educationally and im at the top of my class yay! but its taken about 2 months into the school year to find a person i can call a true friend (i take my picking of friends very seriously, the're is a bar they must past in my head to take them from aquantiance to friend) so ya:slight_smile: but ya one problem i broke my number one rule... DONT CRUSH ON FRIENDS -face palm- but its my first girl crush o.o(!) so its kinda a new thing for me...:icon_redf my plan is to become best friends with her though then when i feel like she'd be ready for the news tell her im bisexual and see where it goes from there...:icon_redf she's like my perfect vision of what my girlfriend would be though... smart,funny,cute,small,creative,cute,and thoughtfull...:bang: she hasnt had a boyfriend yet so im not sure of her sexuality atm... she's really gone out of her way to talk to me though.. she's prouably just trying to be nice and friendly :bang: gah so ya.. best friends 1st then come out then see what happens.. ya thats the plan >.<
    sorry that i kinda rambled on for awhile.. this is just the first time where i feel like i have no control of my feelings for this girl :frowning2: just friends.. just friends.. i can do that.. i hope:icon_redf:bang:

2. Wrongdaytodie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish you all the luck :slight_smile:
    I have the same problem.. I have been friends with this girl for hmm.. 2 months maybe and yeah, don't crush on friends.. Also my first time, and all the other things makes this so damn confusing..
    I hope these feelings will disappear.. But not very likely >.<

3. LauraMarie

Sigh dang I'm crushing hard >//> I get to be with her every single day for the next couple school weeks in band class:slight_smile: so will see how our friendship grows... I'm curious though considering she's never mentioned a crush what so ever and I'm gonna keep my gay-dar alive and on point lmfao. She's bringing her books she's written soon and so ill be able to kinda see what imagination she has inside her cute mind ^^ she seemed to be writing 100% in the next class which we have together she sayid I gave her insparation (I melted inside) sigh >///>

4. LauraMarie

I'm begining to think that she could be posibly bisexual >.> she walks through the hallways and looks directly at me and tells me imsitting by her in band today lol in band we sit down next to eachother and she offers to let me use one ear phone and we listened to music together o: she kept brushing her hand on my thigh lol (freakingout in my head) she kept making sure I liked thesong and wondered what my views were on gay marriage I said ofcorse "I'm completely for it" and went into why I transfered her basicly hinting that I'm gay:slight_smile: she gave me a high five and expressed her views on it saying how its love and such<3 she told me she's rewriting her books and said it'll be awhile untill I can read them when saying this she put her hand on my thigh and didt move it for about 30 seconds o.o I'm begining to drop hints that I'm bisexual and I always make sure to wear my necklace o.o I think eventuly ill tell her. We have sooo much in common and already our friendship has grown:slight_smile: I can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow! I don't want this week to end:slight_smile: (just an update o.o this is kinda becoming a diary sorry :frowning2: proubably not to interesting...) but ya:slight_smile: I'm crushing hard and loving every minute of it! Even if she isn bisexual I know now that I can trust her if I come out :grin:!