1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dat teacher. D:

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kanjikun, Oct 1, 2012.

1. kanjikun

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is my first thread I've ever made on here...and also the first thread I've made on a LGBT website, so I wanted to make my first post good!...
    Sorta....
    Okay, I admit, it's pathetic. :tears:
    This is about my third week of high school now as a freshman. The school is awesome; I have awesome friends, I've already come out to about 5 people I've JUST met who took it like it was nothing, and there are even a lot of openly gay people here. It sounds, and is really great!...Than I saw him.
    This one teacher.
    OMG. D:
    Seriously one of the most attractive persons I have ever..beheld. :eusa_doh: So of course, I'm flipping out asking everyone who my teachers are, and WOOPTY DOO, I don't have his class. :***:
    He's driving me nuts. I can't eat lunch because he comes down to the cafeteria and I feel like I'm going to faint. I pass by his classroom WAY MORE than is neccessary. xD And I've only ever talked to him like twice. >__<
    Teacher crushes...:eusa_doh:
    Any advice on how to get over it? Or how to talk to a teacher you who's class you don't have?(I GET IT, he's a teacher, I'm a student; nothing can happen. Doesn't mean I can't at least be friends with him! >:grin:) :help:

2. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Oh my god, I was waiting for someone to post something like this, I just didn't want to be that person. I feel the same way 100% Same thing too, not having the class.... it sucks. I pass by the classroom after every class I have, even at lunch time, I find a way to go downstairs just to "casually" walk by and peek in. As for getting over it, I don't know, I don't even know what I'm doing with myself, but I oddly enough, feel better not getting over it because I at least have some motivation towards going to school, so I don't see it as a bad thing. If you really want to get over it, I guess you just have to keep reminding yourself that there's no chance, sad but true.

3. Ticklish Fish

maybe he teaches a sophomore/jr/sr level class and not freshman? does he teach AP? dual credit? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. babyjax13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Enjoy the view, he's a teacher, you're a student = no chance for a long, long time. Probably till he's well past his prime. :wink:

5. TroubledRyan

Hah... well most teachers do some sort of other school activity, whether it be with or without the school.. Like clubs, meeting, etc. Maybe that teacher has one.

However the crush isn't going to go away if you keep hanging around him or checking him out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. So sorry to tell you this. Chances are, if you did find some other hobby he had and got into it, your crush would get worse.

Looks like you already understand the boundary between teacher and student though, so thats good ^^.