1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missed Period

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by killbill, Oct 2, 2012.

1. killbill

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi,

Me and my girlfriend had an unprotected intercourse last month.she was suppose to have her periods on the day we had intercourse.but since then it has been a week and she still has not had it.I am very sure i have not ejaculated during that time.but still what precautions should we take to make sure she isn't pregnant.She is not ready for a baby and wants to focus on her career. If she is pregnant what measures should we take to avoid having a child.

2. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's only one way, really: go and see a doctor about it, the sooner, the better.

There's plenty of things you can do by yourself and without a doctor before and during intercourse (by which I mean: pill, condom, all other manner of contraceptives. since you mention you're sure you're not ejaculated, I'm going to point out that retracting isn't a reliable method).

However, there's not much you can do afterwards without a doctor's prescription. So getting checked is your best chance at a speedy diagnosis and solution.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can get a home pregnancy test, they're inexpensive and pretty accurate, but I don't know at what point they are fully accurate, you'll have to read the details.

And next time... wear a condom. :slight_smile: