1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend,,,gay or straight?????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by anonomus, Oct 2, 2012.

1. anonomus

anonomus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok so I have a friend that is ummmlets say questionable so im gunna share with you what happens to make me say this.
    I start tickle fights and he does not mind!
    When he hands me something we always slide our hands so that we are touching for just a little bit.
    Last night I caught him glancing at me.
    We both end up singing lady gaga, and other not so straight songs together.
    He has a flare for interior decorating.
    He never talks about how hot girls are.
    we held hands once it started out as a joke but lasted just a little bit longer than it should have for two straight guys. (I effed that up by asking if he wanted to interlace fingers like a dumbass!!):bang:
    These are some of the signs he has presented.... maybe you will let me know what you think and maybe share some stories????

2. SwordplayBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To be honest, it could go either way. What look did he have on his face when he was looking at you? Seems like he might like you, but if you want to make sure before making a move, I'd recommend dropping a few hints here and there. Good luck. :thumbsup:

3. GingerGuy

He sounds exactly like me before I came to the conclusion I was gay... so unless you feel like he's depressed and denying his sexuality, just keep it slow but go ahead!

4. Gold Griffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Maybe you should tell him your sexuality and see if he will tell you his?

5. BudderMC

And why exactly do you want to know his sexuality..?

6. Jonathan

I'm going to say what I always say in threads like these. Is there a possibility that those actions could mean your friend is gay/bi? Yes. Is there a possibility that those actions could have absolutely no bearing on his sexuality and your friend is straight? Yes. The only sure way of knowing your friend's sexuality would be for him to tell you it. You can try to use his actions or interests to attempt to guess his sexuality but that is far from ideal because you are basically relying on stereotypes.