1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help again!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by anonomus, Oct 2, 2012.

1. anonomus

anonomus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My friend is secretly dating a guy he thinks i have no clue that they are dating and I am not going to say anything. But my friend is 21 about to be 22 and this guy is 36. Maybe I am just new to the gay crowd, but I do not think this is ok. This guy is also in the ,ovie industry and makes lots of money. So he goes pretty much between city to city to shoot films. I just deep down feel like he is using my friend. This might be because I have a huge crush on my friend. But I do not think so. My gut tells me this guy is using my friend. So I geuss my question is how old is to old. I know my friend is putting his heart on the line. and I would hate to see him hurt by this guy. What do you guys think. is this awkward or not?????
    I also think it is mostly a physical relationship. My friend goes over ther to "hangout" once a week on sat night. Then he comes back sunday afternoon. I just feel like he deserves more!!!
    what do you think???

2. SundayGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mmm... At 21/22 your friend is really old enough to be responsible for his own decisions. It might be best for you to take a step back and let him make his mistakes his own way. We all have to learn the hard way sooner or later. :slight_smile:

3. anonomus

anonomus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    YEah I care way too much. Oh well He is over there right now.

#3 anonomus, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012