1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over a straight boy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wonderingdave01, Oct 3, 2012.

1. :help: I asked a similar question before, but didn't really explain the situation. I have a crush on a boy who is straight as an arrow. My counselor (gay guy) was his advisory (homeroom) teacher who know him for years, and even he confirmed that my crush was straight.

It's through this crush that I found out I was bisexual.

He graduated, I don't have him on facebook (long story, we fought a lot back then, he deleted me 3 times). I have him on tumblr (kind of like a blogging site).

I haven't seen him for months but I can't get over him. I keep having fantasizing about him. I've never told him how I felt (would be counter-productive anyway). I might never see him again anyway. :frowning2: Feels awful.

Help :frowning2:

2. metoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You are in a hard situation. I don't think that there is any harm in thinking about him as long as it doesn't make you depressed. You may want to just remember that you will never be with him and after a while try friending him on facebook again. Unfortunately I am not very experienced with these kind of things, but I just wanted to say good luck in getting over him.

3. O_Negative

I know that feeling. Holy crap do I know. I have a crush on a straight girl (and I am female assigned)...she knows and so does her bf (after I admitted feelings, they got together) and confirmed. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here!!!

4. Oh, Okay. I wouldn't say the fact that I like him and he's basically gone has caused any depression but sometimes when I'm home and remember him, I get a slightly sad, for a couple of minutes.

I definitely know this and it has helped.

You're lucky and thank you.

Thank You. Thank you so much. :frowning2: