1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost 10 pounds in 3 days on my 900 cal diet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Alexander69

So I have lost 10 pounds in 3 days on this diet that Is supposed To help me lose 10 pounds in a week. My plan was to lose 30 by the end of this month and I think I will be able to lose it faster, I know that many of you said this was not healthy but the results just make me want to stick to this longer #1 the food tastes awesome it's simple yet tasty #2 the results are incredible I feel so happy and excited losing weight even though everyone one on here has said I don't need to. My height is 5'6- 5'8 i'm 17 and weighed 170 now I weigh 160 again and I want to weigh 140 but after I get there add muscle weight. Having you all here telling me I didn't need to made me feel good about myself but losing this weight also makes me feel good. Some of you were concerned that I would pick up an eating disorder but I won't let that happen I promise :slight_smile: this diet actually makes me eat a fair bit but of small portions and mostly superstar foods and 3 liters of Water a day. :slight_smile: thank you all so much for caring about me it means more then you know :slight_smile: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ (!)

2. Bree

The ten pounds in three days was probably largely excess water. Often times people carry a lot of it, and it comes off when you start eating better.
    Congrats!

3. Flow

What you lost is known as water weight. Very little, if any of that weight you lost was fat. I'm telling you, this is not the way to go..

4. Chickzak

That sounds awesome, stay healthy =D

5. Alexander69

Hehe thank you everyone :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I do intense work outs everyday to :slight_smile:

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just make sure you're eatting right and STAY HYDRATED.

7. Alexander69

Hehe I will :wink:

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're gonna hurt yourself if you continue this diet for much longer. You're so happy with the results of it.. but at what cost?? In an earlier post, you were mentioning that you were feeling weak. Well, I wonder why your feeling weak... Wait, maybe it's because you only eating 900 calories. All your accomplishing with this diet is losing confidence and gaining an eating disorder.

Maybe you should really thing about what you have in your signature.

9. LauraMarie

the reason your loseing all this weight is because your body is now taking fat and using it as food because YOU ARNT GIVING IT ANY. Eventully your body will hang onto any possible food and thus you will gain it all back AND MORE. just eat healthy foods and exersize normal. crash diets dont work. period. even if you do reach your :"dreamm weight" your going to think its not good enough and go further. hense why everyone says your on the fast track to an eating disorder. Why cant you love your body for what it is? We all have something we hate about ourseleves but your taking it to a new level and its dangerous! your hurting yourself physically and mentaly. I think you need to step back and really think about why your putting yourself through this. because in no way can i believe that you feel fine and healthy. Trust me. Ive had hyperthiodism up untill last year. By no choice of my own my body lost weight drasticly. i once lost 50 pounds in 2 weeks. i was constantly depressed i had migranes everysingle day i didt want to eat ANYTHING. and guess what. I wasnt happy i lost the weight that way. its not worth loseing a few pounds over your health. and thats what your costing yourself right now. You have a choice. I didt.
    Think about this before you go any further.

10. Alexander69

I'm really stressed right now!!! So I was telling my brother how my diet plan is wiling really well how I'm working out more intense now and he is such a bitch he's like we'll I don't see any benefit on you! I've lost 10 pounds and felt so good and now I don't even want to eat in so sad and mad and hurt.... Some encouragement here please :frowning2: cause in so stressed now he always does this to me because he thinks he's better than everyone I HATE HIM MORE THEN ANYONE SERIOUSLY he has always done this to me he calls me fagot fatty homo dumb shit, when we were younger be would beat on me and my parents would defend him and make it alright I'm so sad now all I want is to be loved by people and I haven't ever felt that. And like I said I was feeling so proud and good now I'm so sad bo one in my family k knows I'm gay but I think my brother knows since he calls be all these names and I freak out! When we were in elementary and I was bullied an called gay all the time my brother didn't do anything, yet I'm such a good person when my brother was getting beat up I freaking tackled the guy my brother has never been there for me EVER and I wish he would be there for me he makes me cry all the time

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I encourage you to lose weight healthily. What your doing is starving your body. As soon as you start eating again, you'll gain all that weight back. There really is no benefit for you right now.

12. Alexander69

I'm sticking to this diet for my life it's so easy and the food is awsome

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's the thing. Not everything in life is easy. If the food is awesome, eat more of it. Stick to exercising, but eat more food. Otherwise, you are going to do major damage to your body.

14. LauraMarie

your body will get use to the food amount in a matter of days/.weeks... so your going to now lose anymore weight... you know that right?

15. Alexander69

:frowning2: I don't care right now :frowning2: I'm sad

16. LauraMarie

"I'm on a very strict diet now.... My mon said I looked fat > I was 160 and on vacation gained 12 pounds :O so I weigh 172 now do I'm going on a really dangerous diet ad have my trainer helping me 30 pounds in 1 month I want to loose 50" you even said this was dangerous! why are you doing this to yourself? The lack of food seems to be making you very moodswingy :/ please be carefull.. going down this road is dangeruous and it wont end well D: please just eat more food. atleast 1400 cals a day... your body needs food...

17. Alexander69

I know I'm just so sad right now cause of my dumb brother

18. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well.. think of what everybody here has said. Everybody wants you to be healthy. Right now, you are not doing that. You are putting your own life in danger because you are crash dieting. We're not trying to be mean, we're just telling you the truth. If you're not willing to listen to it, then that is your own choice.

Instead of losing weight, you need to learn how to accept yourself for who you are. You cannot change your body type. 170 is not a bad weight. You need to tell your mom to stop telling you that you're fat--because you're not.

19. pancake111

Only eating 900 calories a day is anorexia. This is how eating disorders start. Even if you don't seem like you're anorexic, your body will still be on the inside, if that makes sense

20. BudderMC

10lb is probably not going to make a really noticeable difference on someone who's already at a healthy weight to be honest. If you feel good about yourself, then that's great. But if you're losing weight so you can look better so other people will like you more, that is 100% the wrong reason to be doing it.

You really need to consider your motives as to why you're doing this, because I'm not convinced you're even sure why you're doing it.