1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by turnip, Oct 5, 2012.

1. turnip

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, so i am 13 years old, and still figuring out my sexual orientation. To be fair, the more i think about it the mor confused i get. For me, Scarlett Johansson is, well, hot, but i feel like i appreciate the way guys look and act in a way that other people my gender and age don't. I do feel attracted to guys i guess, but in everyday life it feels more emotional, like when Darren Criss walks in i am attracted, but not like SEX SEX SEX the way it is, for say, Scarlett Johansson. Thoguhts?

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

A bit late, but welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Most gay guys, like you described, are able to see when a woman is gorgeous or even sexy, but it doesn't mean they are attracted to them or want to be in a relationship with them.

Based on your post, it does seem like you might be gay, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You will still have an awesome life, with awesome friends and people that love you for you who are.

I know it can be all a bit much, but there is no hurry to figure it all out RIGHT NOW. Stick around a bit, meet some people and keep asking whatever questions you have.