1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the usual again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shy, Oct 6, 2012.

1. shy

shy

I just feel like dead. I can't do sprots for almost 5 months now, I'm just existing for my studies and I just feel like dead.
    last night I was at an lgbt-party a guy invited me to. First, I didn't want to go because my foot and my knee are hurt and I fetched a cold two days ago but since I didn't feel like staying at home after an 8 lession chem. day I just filled myself with antigrippine and got there. I warned him that I wouldn't be drinking at all and that my leg is pretty much of a mess but he didn't seem to care.

At the party he started with trying to buy me alcoholic bevs, i declined. 15 minutes later he just went off with another guy and I ended up sitting there alone until a friend of mine arrived at the party. Since I didn't feel well I didn't make any further attempt to start socializing with any strangers and those woh made an attempt were like 10 years older than me (thanks for the flours... but no thanks).

My friend and I left the party at... I can't remember the time, we got some food and went to the trainstation wehere we were... lets say entertained by a totally drunk guy. Actually, he was pretty funny until he asked if we were gay (my friend is trans so he truthfully answered no) and by their reaction I could very well guess it wasn't a good idea to tell the truth about myself, so I lied. If it wasn't for my friend I had risked the confrontation and most likely bashed a drunk homophobic... and probably felt some better... but I didn't.

This morning the guy who invited me to the party just texted me how cute and nice the other guy was he had met at the party and that they were going out today again. Is it just me or is he......:***:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ouch! :eusa_doh:

Well, I'm sorry your night ended so terribly (*hug*)
    In my opinion, I think you should have just stayed home, esp since you weren't feeling good. Did you discuss the rules about leaving with someone else at the party? Whenever my girls & I hangout we're all looking out for one another. He didn't even know the guy he left with, which is scary. The world is full of crazies--perhaps, I'm paranoid because I've recently watched the movies Hostel I/II.

Anyway, I'm sorry that your friend left you hanging, but it happens to the best of us. Most people usually leave with someone they didn't come to the party with. Were you expecting more from your friend? I don't think he's being a :***: but perhaps, insensitive to your situation. All you can do now, is to be happy for him and next time do not go out with him.

#2 pinklov3ly, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Sorry to hear that this happened to you. It is definitely not fun having your friend taking you to a party and leaving you there on the side lines. (*hug*)

I'd suggest just let it be. The next time he invites you to a party, maybe decline the offer.