1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams and crushes..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chierro, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So theres this new guy Tyler who I probably have thee biggest crush on. He's in my one study hall and I kinda spend the whole period thinkin about him, yeah it's lame but...I've got a huge crush on him, can ya blame me?

Since then I've learned some things, he runs cross country (great body!), he reads (I think maybe for fun), likes scuba diving, and he's apparently like a genius at writing computer code (now how cool is that, I mean really). Now I swear if he turned out to like bowling and snowmobiling, I swear I'd be in love. Granted snowmobiling is unlikely since he's originallly from Texas.

So the other day he followed me on Twitter! :slight_smile: Since then I've retweeted a few things and I even sent something straight to him, granted he said nothing back, but still I was so freaking happy! :slight_smile: Since then, specifically yesterday, I put two things on Twitter prompting a response from him, but nothing sadly.

So I saw him at the football game we had last night, and god, do you know how much I wanted to talk to him? Then Alex, my best friend for all you noobs, just started talking about him and...urghhh, I blame Alex for all that happened last night.

Now normally I don't have extensive dreams, especially ones that I don't remember, but last night my dreams were dominated by Tyler, yet sometimes he was a dog, a cute dog at that, but still a dog. Now is that weird or what? Granted the dog has some weird things about him. Then I woke up this morning with a morning wood.

Any crush advice? To be honest, this has NEVER happened before..

2. MagicMadman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just bring up a convo about studying or something.

Works ever time xD

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well problem with that is this: he's in Chem; I'm in Bio, he's in Latin 1; I'm in Latin 2, he has a different English teacher than me, and I don't know the rest of his schedule sadly. I'm still holding onto the chance that he could have Drivers Ed and Econ with me next semester.

4. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. stumble along

how often do you have study hall? if its frequent enough i would talk to him then about whatever you have in common, hell if you both have a english class, ask him if you guys have the same homework or something, just stick to school stuff and let things branch out. if you have a hobby that you can do at your desk then sit next to him and maybe he will comment and you guys can get to know each other that way. ive met lots of people by drawing or having Doctor Who nick nacks lying around and what not.

6. Dr Acula

Sit next to him, start talking, see what happens, job done...

7. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We have study hall every other day. But see the thing is he sits diagonal to me, and I'm probably one of the most shy people you could meet, especially when it comes to crushes. I've prompted things, did my Latin homework then to see if he'd ask for help, read Tom Sawyer, but nothing. I've caught him looking over but that's it. I mean if be showed up at work next summer I would easily be able to talk with him, but not at school during study hall it's like impossible to me. Urghhh. But what about my dream, you can't say that's normal, well except for the morning wood lol.

8. stumble along

all the dream says is, yes you have a crush, youre also thinking about dogs.
    now go buy a puppy and then talk to him. bring the puppy too if you want.
    dreams are never normal, they are dreams, anything can happen, they arent supposed to make sense, though sometimes they do.

9. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I already do have a puppy, but like I said, I'm really shy. I mean all the people he's made friends with aren't really my friends. Now if Alex would introduce us, then yay, but idc.

10. TalkDTalk

hmmm...this looks like it will be a very intresting scenario.
    Bi, what you can do is think up something that he is not goin to be able to run from not havin an idea about.
    Let me give you an example.
    Do a homework, bring it to hm, and you caan go like this, 'hey hi.need some advice...what do you think about this topic I've written, especially the introduction...pls check it out for me? I just need a second opinion.'He may look at it and say...well I think this is ok .....and you can go' well am scared that my teacher will ring me alive if I dont get it right'. he may just laugh, from there, you could ask whether he is quite good in that subject.what would be his form of introduction?
    Bi, U've said u are shy, but there are a million things u cud say to start off a conversation.
    U do remember my crush of 3months ago.It took guts to be able to talk to him....I just looked for a familiar issue that we were currently invloved in.
    And that was it.This could be intresting

11. Ticklish Fish

lol. ask him if he needs help in Latin 1.
    talk to him about difference in english class with different teacher?

so what about chem and bio? is it like HS chem and bio or AP?

EDIT:
    also, it's a dream. Tell me when you day dream him for days and barely get homework done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#11 Ticklish Fish, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  12. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dreams sometimes add up recent events in a messed up way. Say you've often noticed this Tyler guy's eyes. Someone in any unrelated situation (could be on TV or movie) uses the expression "puppy dog eyes". Your puppy makes some noise in your sleep or licks your face or whatever. Next thing you know a dream adds it all up in a nonsensical way.
    As far as the morning Mr Happy, I would worry more if you didn't have that at your age hehe.

13. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

What does "ring me alive" mean?? :lol:

14. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But like I said before, I'm really shy, especially at school, I can't just like go and talk to some random person. And around a crush, a very good-looking crush at that.

And as for Chem and Bio, I believe it's Honors for both of us but he might be taking AP Chem.

So I don't know about the dream, it was random and strange, so I'll leave that to sleep.

On a positive note, Alex agreed to help me with my crush. Since he's kinda sorta friends with Tyler, he said he would try and convince Tyler to join the bowling team. Lame, yes I know, but come on, gimme a break. But seriously if he joined...I'd probably dieeee. Jk, but we'd be able to talk! :grin: