1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That was close...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Catkin, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Catkin

Last week one of my housemate's friends asked me if I was gay. I just laughed and didn't really say anything, but I didn't need to because my housemate told him I was straight. I don't know what to do in that situation; I don't want to lie, I'm not sure what the truth actually is and I don't want to say that I'm not sure either.
    Yesterday I was on EC in my room, when my housemate just barged in. As it happened, I was facing so that she didn't see the computer screen, but if she'd come in a minute earlier she would have. My heart has never beat as hard.
    Today, I was giggling about a funny text someone had sent me, and the same friend ended up wrestling the phone away from me, and reading the message. It was only when she had the phone that I realised that the texts that I sent to a helpline, texts mainly about being unsure about my sexuality, were still on the phone. I don't think she noticed how panicky I was about getting the phone back from her.
    Those things have left me freaked out to be honest. I'm getting the feeling that unless I totally forget about all this and stay off EC, the helpline and any other sexuality related sites then I'm probably going to end up outing myself. :confused:

2. stumble along

i know what you mean about close calls, the few times ive had my phone unlocked and people have it it feels like a heart attack, and then theres my computer to worry about too, and its not that i dont mind if they found out but itd be a bit awkward if they found out because they went on my tumblr.

thankfully they are all immature and the only thing they did was change my backround into a piece of poop.

3. metoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow that's close. Maybe you should warn your friends.

4. Catkin

Sorry, I'm probably being a bit slow here, but what do you mean by that?