1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need some advice and support:/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fruitylicious, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Fruitylicious

I just don't know:icon_sad:

I define myself as pansexual, because I don't really know if I am Gay, I mean I like girls and guys, but I don't think I am bi-sexual, so pansexual is what I call myself cause I am one of those that likes labels:/

I just don't know what I am you know, I try to be happy and most of the time I am, but I am only human and I get depressed and want a boyfriend or girlfriend, just someone that I can get along with and wont be short term.

I have a friend (who's a girl and only a friend), I kid with her all the time about me liking guys, because I guess it's my way of trying to come out without coming out, if that makes sense? I don't think she totally likes the idea that I may like men, I mean she jokes about it, but that's just it, "jokes". If she feels a "serious" situation come on involving that she changes the subject or shuts down,I guess in part it could be cause she had a crush on me, but I believe it could also be because she is christian.:bang:

I don't want to come out right now, because i'm in the "bible belt" type state, and I know my parents wouldn't kick me out, but they wouldn't fully accept me either because of the whole eternal damnation thing.

I guess what I am really wanting is support, I know I give it to others, but giving it to yourself is totally something else, I just want someone to talk to that understands and won't judge you know?:tears:

Any advice?:confused:

"Sigh" I'm also sorry for the long post, I just felt if I didn't say something my emotions would get the best of me:icon_sad:

2. October

Hey from a fellow Bible Belt citizen. I know it sucks sometimes. I have some Christian friends that I know won't be accepting but some of my Christian friends are accepting. Are you sure she's the type that won't be?

As for wanting someone to be with, are there any out guys or girls that you are interested in or are you just interested in being with someone? I know I just get lonely and want someone to be with but I try to remind myself that being with no one is better than being with the wrong person:slight_smile:

3. Fruitylicious

I don't know if she would or not:confused:

One of her friends turned out to be Gay, she didn't seem to have a problem with it, not that I could tell anyway's. I guess it's partly that I am scared that she would turn her back on me and tell someone, or accidently let it slip out:bang:

It's like I want to come out, because I can't really express the real me, but fear that if I come out to the wrong person then my life would be horrible:bang:

I have came across plenty that I think are cute:icon_wink Though it's the fact that I don't know who's Gay or bi or anything. I know I don't put myself out there, so it will probably be difficult,but I guess I am like you and just get lonely sometimes, but I do agree with you on that it's better to be with no one than the wrong person:grin:

Thanks for you reply, it does relieve some of the stress I have been holding, maybe I will figure out how to go about this and find out a way to just be me:slight_smile:

As for my friend, I don't know how I will play it, I mean she really is the only one I trust because my other friends would blab within a second:eusa_doh:

Though, knowing someone that has or is going through the same thing is reasuring, not that I would want anyone to have to go through this, but just the fact that someone else knows how it feels makes me feel better, Thank you:kiss: