1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyday problems: interacting w girls

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gaYMich6el, Oct 6, 2012.

1. gaYMich6el

Hey yall. I went into school today (saturday) and i had a meeting with a (really very nice) girl in my class, because we were paired in teams to discuss contracts for a professional practice class

So aaaaaaaanywayyy......

I dont date girls, but I have the distinct impression that she likes me? Sort of? She was acting flirty and definitely giggling a lot, i noticed

Shes sort of small and cute, and Im a big guy who doesnt look the "stereotype". i think it definitely created sort of a false chemistry.

Anyway, we finished our meeting and walked out into the parking lot. I think she wanted to keep talking, and I was uncomfortable and left quickly. I looked back and she looked sad. (We also have another meeting tomorrow)

I think this is sort of a recurring problem. Im sitting here in bed thinking about how i probably avoid social situations of all types, so I dont have to discuss my sexuality. Im not really ashamed, Im just not the one who talks about that kind of thing.....

Does anyone else have this problem??????

2. LauraMarie

Ya I do that a lot at my new school I only have normal conversations with my crush/bff rylee :astonished: everyone else I tend to try to get out of a conversation because I feel awkward o.o so ya I do the same thing but if your bi/straight you should maybe try becoming friends with her atleast o: she seems like she's into you ^^ my crush is short and cute and I'm tall and awkward o: but she dosent even notice:slight_smile:

3. Gen

Gen

Sadly, you cant.

Does being straight stop you from finding a guy attractive? Not quite. She will like you even if she knows about your orientation. There isnt a way to stop people from having hope.

But I know what you mean. Its not even that hard to tell I am gay, and they are still all over me. It does break your heart a bit to see them upset over it, but brutally put, its a part of life. I mean, according to the saying they created, you were either going to be gay or taken anyway. :rolleyes:

4. Udas

Hi, I am a married man of 33. I have noticed even in my young age that I am not comfortable with maintaining a friendly relationship with girls (apart from certain kinds which have no risk of sexual attraction). Although I am fine with my wife, I still have problems with other women. Lots of women gets attracted to me but after a few days the relationships collapse. And I feel a kind of unrest. Is this a personality/emotional management problem?

I have also noticed that I do not understand women's tricky language immediately. Sometimes I understand it after few days, when it is too late and she is gone. In short, at the very onset, women come to me with huge interest and within a short time, their interest wipes away. I understand their is problem within myself, but I do not know what is that. Does anybody have any suggestions?

#4 Udas, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013