1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreaming every single day

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CCS, Oct 7, 2012.

1. CCS

CCS Guest

:help:I find myself dreaming every single day about being in a relationship with a woman, I find myself being completely sad because I don't want to just dream and think about it constantly, I want it to come true. I think about it everyday. There are actually alternative clubs here but I don't know who to go with, since only very few people know about me liking women. I couldnt rack up the courage to go alone, I couldnt just walk up and talk to somebody I even tried online dating, but I was too scared and deleted the accounts. Does anyone here feel the same way as I do? Maybe I just feel too lonely right now, and I have already posted a thread before (not sure if it posted) But I just feel the need to get this completely off of my chest since I really don't talk about this to any other people.
    Hmmm what would you guys say to this? Maybe someone feels like I do?

2. Lessard

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know how u feel. We're i live it's a very small town and I only know 1 guy that's gay and everyone else is straight. That means I can't really have a relashionphip with a girl cause there is none and I want to date one. Plus I'm not out yet only to my mom but she thinks its just a phase

3. Donice

I know how you feel too
    I'm 17 so I can't go to any clubs in the gay quarter until I'm 18
    While we do have a decent size gay quarter (about 5 different streets the main bieng Stanley street,were the first city in England to have official rainbow signs on our gay quarter) most of it consists of night clubs, a hairdressers,a fitness shop , and a sweet shop no cafes or anything to meet other people like me, and no meeting things the closet is Manchester which is too far for me to go.

The only thing I can suggest you do is come out to more people (they might know other people who are gay, or have a family member that's gay or closeted) go to a club/meeting thing, get to know people online through something like Brenda (it's Luke the female bender/****** thing) or a dating website perhaps.

And stay strong I know you want a relationship but bieng single can be cool to you know your a free agent no strings attached (I'm not suggest you start sleeping around with everyone) but it gives you freedom a relationship takes away from you (now I sound cynical).

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2012 at 10:50 AM ----------

If your lonely you can always talk to me ,I'm still new to this website so in not sure how that works and in not a full member so I can't use the chat room but you can PM me
    I'm English so I run on GMT however I come in at night so if your EST I can probably catch you in time.

4. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I daydream almost every night before going to sleep about having a boyfriend, many times not even in a sexual way...just someone to cuddle up with.
    I pretty much don't expect to remain anything but single (as nice as it might be to have someone like that..I'm fine with being single too)

#4 SimplyJay, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012