1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a crush on my roommate...sucks

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ikoas, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Ikoas

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am currently a second year in college and living in the dorms. Lately I have been a hard time dealing with my roommate. In the beginning of the school year I thought he was kind of a cool roommate but I did not develop feelings for him till lately.
    Appearance-wise, he is not really my kind of guy. But we have a lot of things in common and lately we have been hanging out quite often. Now here's the thing... I always thought he was straight (because he told me that his friend had a crush on him and he felt disgusted about it), but lately I have been having second thoughts about that. For example, I never heard of him talking about girls. I am bi and I talked about girls way more than he did. And whole bunch of tiny little things that made me wondered about his sexuality.

2. Ikoas

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I need some advise...
    Should I come out to him? But at the same time I don't want to ruin our friendship...

And also I have been feeling uneasy lately, like one day I would be infatuated with him and the other days I would feel indifferent about him....

advise?

3. Alexander

I think you need to bring it up randomly with a hookline and then get talking, then ask him, even jokingly.