1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How and where to meet girls?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Whatamess, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Whatamess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry for posting another thread, but this is another biiiiiiig question I've had for a long time. I went to visit my ex in Arizona before, and it seems like SO many of her friends are lesbians or bisexual, so she's had plenty of experience with girls.

Here, in Missouri, unless I'm just not looking in the right place... I can't find ANY bisexual/lesbian girls my age! It's not like I can go to gay bars. I'm only 17, almost 18. I want to have more experiences with girls, because, as of now, I'm most comfortable with the idea of being with/doing things with a girl because it feels so much less serious to me (because I'm convinced I only want to marry a guy).

I don't want another long distance relationship... That was a year of a lot of invested money, time, and emotion just to find out I'd been cheated on for 2/3 of the relationship. Glad that's over with! :eusa_danc

So... where/how can I meet other lesbian/bisexual girls?

PS: if you want to take it another step further... If I did happen to meet one, how do I get the courage to approach her? :eusa_doh:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! One good way to meet someone, and strike up a conversation would be in a lgbt support/social group. Is there are a youth lgbt social/support group in your area? Do you like a particular activity? Joining activities at school or in the community could also help you in getting to know someone.

Being part of a support/social or perhaps even an activity group, could make it easier for you to approach someone as well, because you would have something that could provide for a common ground on which to start a conversation/chat with another girl.