1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kriss07, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Kriss07

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I found My soul mate and I know that I know that she is the one I want to spend my life with. I recently decided that I wanted to propose to her, something simple. Whats the best way to do it without embarrasing her to death?

2. Priiiide

Take her somewhere private where it is just you two, like a beach or a lookout or park. Or you could take her to the place where you two first met or where you had your first date.
    How to do it? Something simple. It's hard for me to answer this because I don't know you and your lady. How long have you been together for? Tell us a little more about yourselves and maybe I can help you think of something.Alternatively anything simple and personal will work as long as it is special and will be memorable for the both of you as a couple. Congratulations by the way.

3. AAASAS

Put the ring in a place where you could ask her to fetch you something, like on the cap of milk, or in the sugar jar.

She'll know once she finds it, or at least it'll make it easier for you to ask since you don't have to present the ring yourself.

As well this way you can do it in the privacy of your own home while you are relaxing.

Proposals don't have to be all corny, they can be something as simple as getting them to grab you some milk.

I personally would never get married, but I know I certainly would not want to get down on one knee, or do an over the top one either.