1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does he say hes not but does everything showing he is

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dman, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Dman

I mean i kno this guy were really cool and were always playing wit each other like grabing ass i can grab my penis and i see him look or he would grab his and see me look at it he always looks me in my eyes all the time he jus has that look like he likes me this has ben goin on for a year still no action but when i start talkin serious he always says im not gay but he never says stop or anything when i feel his ass i mean is he in denial or what i feel like he knows what were doin is "gay" so y shoot it down when ur doin it to its gettin frustateing

2. Romi

It's possible that this individual is in denial, and if that's the case, it's something they are going to have to come to terms with on their own. It's unfortunate, but it happens. And from the wee bit of information given, it sounds like that is likely the case.

Perhaps you could try and have a serious conversation with him. Cut back on the flirting and such and just sit down and talk. Ask him how doing those things makes him feel, and why he does them if he has no intention of ever getting together with you. Never accuse, because that will put him in defense mode and make it less likely that he'll open up to you.

If this conversation goes well, or if you feel that it's been smooth enough, you could try to reassure him that there is nothing wrong with having feelings for another male, or even being attracted to them.

Remember, you can admit that this situation is becoming frustrating, but never come off as if you're attacking him or then it will probably end badly.

I hope that everything works out.