1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I do it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yoderrick, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Yoderrick

So idk if this is the right place to put this BUT I have a problem I always fall for the straight guy and idk why :bang:

2. Lewis

I think we all have that issue...I certainly do. There's nothing we can do, but hope we'll meet someone gay that is just as amazing.

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I guess it's pretty self explanatory when about 90% of the male population are hetro, that there's a 9/10 chance that you're going to get the hots for somebody who is straight.

But don't worry, you'll get there in the end :slight_smile:

4. AAASAS

I hardly ever fall for straight guys, they are out of my league so why bother?

You honeslty just need to get the mentality that they are unattainable stuck in your head and your attraction will actually fall. I find straight guys physically attractive, but never emotionally because they're straight, I honestly think about how unnatural it is for them to be with another guy and it crushes all hopes and feelings.

Think about it like this, if a girl wanted to be with you, you know there would be no chance, so why do you bother with straight guys? It's the same thing, there is no reciprocating feelings. I think of straight guys I find attractive as I guess "models" or "movie stars" they're good to look at, but theres no chance in hell your getting any that so why tease yourself.

5. Yoderrick

Itry not to worry about it however I think I do it because I was raised around men who if they broke a arm they would get up and keep doing there work then when they get done they go to the doctor so I guess I just got into liking guys who act str8 but aren't lol

#5 Yoderrick, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012