1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by runner, Oct 9, 2012.

1. runner

Hi all! I am brand new to this whole forum. I have been struggling over the past few years with figuring out what I want out of a relationship. I have only dated guys and my only serious relationship lasted a year with a two month break somewhere in between. I have been questioning why I have dated seemingly perfect guys who have been friends and have just wanted something more. After I graduated from college I tried to focus on getting my masters and a job and not so much on relationships, however I have been increasingly bombarded with thoughts about wanting to date girls and I don't have a clue about what I should do. I have never even kissed and girl and just really don't know what to do. I can't talk about this with any of my friends because I have been so "boy crazy" and almost even homophobic because I couldn't come to terms with what I'm going through. Help please?

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I know how you felt…I'm only a little past you, where I'm still clinging onto the hope of bisexuality. Just realize that it will feel better over time. And you get to have people like me standing by you! Which, in my case, is a bad thing. But everyone else here is great!