1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to come out to my friends?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by abluepolicebox, Oct 9, 2012.

1. abluepolicebox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi! So I'm coming out to my parents on the 25th and I know how I'll do it but I'm just worried about telling my friends. I don't know how to come out to them. Can anyone help? Thanks :slight_smile:

2. Raindrop

Well I just told my friends. The closests in person and others not. Anyway you feel comfortable coming out is good. I came out to my parents in a letter because I was ready but writing is my way of expressing myself. Remember, no one can tell you how you should come out, when or to who. Follow your gut instinct and of course you can get ideas from other peoples coming out stories.

I came out to my acting friends while we played a game called "never-have-I-ever" I said that I'd never had a boyfriend and my other asked me, jokingly, if I'd had a girlfriend and when I answered yes she was like don't fuck with me and I told her I wasn't and that I was bi. It was simple as dropping that hint.

3. Icantcomeout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    how to come out to my parents?

I almost told my dad in a weird way and he didn't accept me so, fuck him. I'm gonna go cry my eyes out now :tears::icon_sad:

4. Raindrop

I'm sorry, love. Do you want to talk about it? If you ever want to talk know that I'm here, hun.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and welcome to EC!!

I would come out to your friends in the way that you feel most comfortable. Some choices that you have are coming out in person, on facebook/other social networking site, a letter and there are others too. So, you just have to do what is best for you.