1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MrHojalata98, Oct 10, 2012.

1. MrHojalata98

As some of you may know tomorrow is national coming out day. And I told myself I was gonna come out to this gay guy at my school on that day. And I swear that this day could not have comed faster! And I'm having so many mixed feelings about this.i want to casually tell him but if I do he might get the idea that it's ok to tell other ppl. If I tell him all serious he might think I have a crush on him tho (which idk if I do or don't) and I don't really know him that we'll so I don't know if it would be weird to have a serious conversation with a guy who I barely have normal conversations with. Another thing that's worrying me is that I'm not as worried as I should be which you might say is a good thing, but for me it isn't because that makes me think I'm going to end up chickening out. I know it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but he's the first gay person I've met. And aside from that the only other three times I've told people it's been thought text....texts to friends I've know for most of my life.... And I've never actually said the words "Im gay". So tomorrow I'm suppose to do all the things I've been avoiding for so long and I'm incredibly scared and nervous.... Which means I'm probably not gonna sleep well today and end up feeling like sh*t tomorrow. Btw this is more of a rant than anything so THANKYOU if you read rough the whole thing and if you have any advice I would really appreciate :slight_smile:

2. Will2M

Good luck!! It's really awesome that you have the courage to come out. No real advice, just believe in yourself and stay confident and remember that everyone on EC is rooting for you!

3. core34510

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm out to 2 gay guys and I don't think you have anything to worry about! Just say that you have to tell them something and then tell them. They'll understand your feelings and your desire to confide in them.