1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another girl is flirting with a girl i like!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ozjih, Oct 11, 2012.

1. ozjih

i came out to my friend saying that i liked her, she accepted that and everything went on as normal. Never heard anything about it afterwards, which is painful.

She then tells me that that her friend on facebook confessed her love for her, I asked her what would she do if she tried anything with her, she said "go with it I guess" this tore my heart in two she then said that she would say no, but i can't get that first thing out of my head.

next thing i see on facebook is that the girl i like has "married" the other girl, I know it's only on facebook but it hurt. Now we are all going to this anime con, I can only go for one day but the other two are going for all three, on the saturday theres a ball, which my firend is dressing up as Ariel.....and the other girl is going as Eric!!! I have to spend time with that...:***:girl and leave that same day knowing shes going to be with the girl i like dressed as a couple!!!!

WHAT AM I SUPPOST TO THINK?! this is going to torture me!!!:tears:

I really dont like this!

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It stinks, but there may not be anything you can do about it. Unless your friend promised you something (which it sounds like she didn't), she hasn't done anything wrong.

Which is not to say it makes it any easier for you. If you can, try to be supportive and happy for her - if this is how she feels, then it's just how she feels, and nothing you could have done would have changed it. If you can't be happy for her, then that's fine, you're under no obligation - and it's also very understandable if you don't want to spend time around them very much at the con. Nobody ever said you had to torture yourself, so if you don't want to be around a situation that's going to hurt your feelings, then don't be around it.

3. ozjih

yea i know i just can't help how I feel. And the problem is this will be my first con, so I'm gonna have to stay with her, i just hope we don't spend too much time with this other girl. The only thing that helps me through all of this is that the girl i like is crazy about Darren Criss from glee, which doesn't help me, but reassures me that she won't go out with this other girl. it's a mean circle :frowning2: