1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning? Please help.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SayAnything, Oct 11, 2012.

1. SayAnything

I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm a bit confused. Every once in a while, I tend to get these really, really intense crushes on other girls where I get extremely emotionally attached to them. Like I've felt completely in love with someone's personality and every little detail about them before, but the only problem is that I honestly feel absolutely nothing towards them in the sexual aspect of attraction. Like I definitely wouldn't mind kissing them and cuddling or anything else that's just innocent, but I can't imagine ever enjoying doing anything more than kissing another girl. I'm definitely attracted to guys in that way though. I've kissed girls before and I've liked it, but I just don't think I could ever do anything beyond making out. Trying to explain this is kind of frustrating. I don't really know how to articulate how I feel so I've never actually shared any of these thoughts with anyone. But I just don't really know what this means and I'm hoping somebody would be able to help. I could just be reading too far into this and it's not a big deal, but I just have been really confused about it for a few years now and I figured it might be a good time to start asking other people for their opinions. Please, if you have any advice, experience, opinions, or anything, feel free to share them.

2. Kat kanu

thats how i use to be but when i try to think about guys in that way i feel sick so ive never done anything with another girl but im happy that now im no longer questioning just give yourself time your not done "growing" explore your feelings

3. Toffee

You could be a biromantic heterosexual. This is possible.

4. SayAnything

I had never heard of this term before, but I just looked into it and I definitely think you're right. Thank you for posting a response to this. I thought I was completely alone in having feelings like this but now that I know there's a name for it and people who have similar feelings and everything, I think I'll be able to understand it better. Seriously, thank you so much!

5. Olivier

It sounds to me that ur bisexual, often bisexuals are heard saying "I swing more towards (in ur case guys) but I like both. Just wait it out, it will become clear to you over time:slight_smile: