1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed over straight girl crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chibiidol, Oct 11, 2012.

1. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

Since the middle of last year i have had this crush on a girl, lets call her X.

Now I never had a problem with unrequited love before this because i have always had this thing where i think that all my crushes like me back because i see signs that arent really there.
    but i guess i finally grew out of that in the middle of crushing on X.
    Now i feel like im being slowly tortured...

Obviously, while i was blind to the fact that she didnt return my feelings i did some serious damage and even somehow tipped X off that i like her...

And now she HATES me for it.

I want to get over her so badly but i cant because we are in the same orchestra and there are alot of afterschool practices so i see her all the time.
    Honestly im secretly in pain everytime shes even in the same room as me
    I know if i could just cut her out of my life i could get over her but thats not even an option because of band :frowning2:

Yesterday i broke down crying because i feel so trapped in this situation
    When she saw me she just started walking away faster
    The thing that pains me the most is how much she hates me
    I think i can live with the unrequited love part but being hated by her makes me want to just die.

Ive searched the internet so many times on how to get over unrequited love and no method helped me
    Please help me... i feel so trapped like there is no way out.
    I dont know how much longer i can wait... its so painful having somebody you love hate you...

2. If it helps, you are not alone. My straight crush didn't/still doesn't know I'm bisexual. But we use to fight a lot when I was in 10th grade. We got along when I was in 11th but he use to call me all sorts of nasty names. "Faggot" he used more than any other insult, so maybe he knew.

But wow, I'm sorry that girl is treating you like that. :frowning2: