1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by revi, Oct 11, 2012.

1. revi

revi Guest

Ok ive finnaly told myself I'm gay. But now I need some help with everything else. See first I need some help finding people to be with I live I a small town and its hard. I also need some coming out advice although I dont plan on doing that to I graduate highschool. I'm so confused and scared. In fact the only thing I'm certain and happy about is that I'm gay. I love that I finnaly admitted it to myself.

2. Ticklish Fish

Well, if it helps, I am in a big city but I feel better coming out on the net first lol.

And don't be confused and scared. Try to keep a calm mind, it would help tackling questions easier...

And welcome you to EC :slight_smile: I probably can't help you much but others would be better at that

3. Alexander69

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I know I admitted I was gay to myself in grade 12 so last year, and I'm so happy to be myself. I told 2 of my best friends I was gay and they were actually happy and excited to have a gay frinend! LOL but hang in there!! And If you live in a small town I would go to the closets like big city near you and just be you! :slight_smile: you can post on my wall when ever you want!

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, congrats on coming out to yourself, and welcome to the site. :slight_smile:

As far as meeting people, how do you mean, exactly? If you just want a social circle and some immediate support, the best thing to do would be to look for any type of community center. Depending on what size town you're talking about, there may be a PFLAG center nearby you - and even if it's not that close, it might be worth a bit of a drive once or twice, just to get grounded and find some helpful information for people in your area.

Keep posting with whatever questions you have - people are around here 24/7.

5. revi

revi Guest

I hate myself sometimes... I know I'm gay but because the way I was raised I'm looking for even a scrap of sexual attraction to girls. Ah well I'm still happy :slight_smile:

6. rx79g

Don't hate yourself :slight_smile:. I do the same thing where sometimes I'm happy and proud of my sexuality and sometimes I kind of hate it/myself for it. But don't forget who you are andthat there's nothing wrong with it.

7. davidroberts

hi revi :slight_smile: its normal to be confused and anxious during this time :slight_smile: we all are der for you :slight_smile: we all hv passed thru that stage .. u cn certainly talk abt your confusions or thoughts with us :slight_smile: best of luck

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2012 at 08:35 AM ----------

i m from a small town too . and cmin out is hard here bt if u hv good friends it will not be dat hard. and there is no hurry :slight_smile: you take your time :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

8. Zach12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^^^^^^

I think being anxious is what bothered/bothers me the most, like there is so much uncertainty.