1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have the feeling my crush is gay and doesn't know it yet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JillandJill, Oct 13, 2012.

1. JillandJill

So, that being said, what is the best course of action? Should I tell her that I am gay, as she doesn't know, and tell her that I like her, etc? Should I just kiss her the next time I see her? Some information here, we attended a spiritual event together before and were inseparable, this was before I knew I was gay. We went everywhere together, enjoyed everyone thinking we were a couple, went on a "date" one night (Sat at a table by ourselves for dinner and did the whole thing) and there was this one guy who was super into us and our last night together, we left and ran into the hall after him and started making out in front of him.... Now I have started to see the signs in her that I look back and see in myself that meant I was gay. I won't be seeing her till January because she lives in Texas but at that point I may have the chance to make something work out. Advice anyone? :help:

2. Pat

Pat

There are so many of you guys with these situations on here. I had them at that age also. What you need to is worry about yourself first before you worry about discovering others. Tell her you're gay. If she pauses, ask her what she thinks about that. It's not a good thing to both, come out to someone and then tell them you have a crush. The crush thing can be saved for some conversation at a later time. If she says she's gay, then you tell her about the crush thingy. So, shift the focus and start with you first.. do your part and lead, and then see what she has to say. It's possible you won't get the truth, but if you're close like that, she may just tell you she is or if she isn't.