1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help with who i am

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cricketbaby, Oct 14, 2012.

1. cricketbaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    At first I thought that oh I'm gay then I startied having feelings for this girl. But then I found out that one of my good freinds were gay I I had feelings to him. I still do but he doesn't like me like that. But there is this sixthgrade guy that I am falling for now but I still like girls so pleas help me decide on what I am gay or bi.

2. Ticklish Fish

you're... middle school?
    It might be your hormones acting. You don't have to rush on the conclusion whether you're gay or bi. Give yourself some time to figure out clearly which side(s) you dig...

3. Pat

Pat

Best advice there. I mean, if you want to get to the bottom of it. Experiment with both and see what happens. Your body will either give you a definitive yes or a definitive no, that doesn't feel right. Or hell, you might just be more confused, I would consider that to be someone who's bisexual, but I don't know very mean bi people to suggest what they feel. Seeing as though you're young, i'm not promoting this exactly. Only if you're impatient. Continue to grow though, there is a such thing as a phase. The last thing you want to do is say you're something you're not. Not that you should care what people think, it's just better if you grow a little more and work through at least 10th grade before you try to give yourself a label.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as a phase. Straight guys might experiment out of curiosity when they are younger, but they won't question their sexuality since they clearly know it was cursorily and not attraction. It is also very, very short lived.

From your post, OP, it sounds like you might be bi, but only you can decide for yourself. Either bi, gay or straight just know that either is alright. Take your time and don't feel like you must know RIGHT NOW what you are. Stick around, talk to some younger members here and ask questions. It will come to you sooner or later :slight_smile:

And welcome to EC! :slight_smile: