1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awk sex dream...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rx79g, Oct 14, 2012.

1. rx79g

Alright nobody laugh at this. I was originally going to put this under anonymous but then I figured I'm already on a pretty anonymous site. Oh well. Anyway, so as the title suggests I had a sexually themed dream. It involved my ex-girlfriend, except that she now had male parts, but was definetly still her. Let's just say I'm slightly disturbed and confused about it. Has this happened to anyone or does anyone have any thoughts?

NO JUDGEMENT

2. walid

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    this never happened to me but this express your want to have sex with a guy!!

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a dream that I had male parts and I was having sex with a lady... *shuffles awkwardly* Maybe you want to take some of the good emotional/mental/spiritual qualities of your ex and find the male version of her...? Or something... :lol:

4. doglover15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If this was defiantly still your ex-girlfriend, this dream could simply mean that you still have feelings for her. How long ago was the breakup? Why did you split up? Just think of if there are any potential reasons for still desiring her. Also, dreaming is part of your subconscious mind, as you probably already know. So if you have been confused about being gay for a while, and you were questing your sexual orientation right before you went to sleep, then that may have influenced the dream. I'm pretty sure that I’m a lesbian and I’m not only attracted to girls body’s, but I’m also attracted to their faces. What i mean is, if you were really gay, then you would be dreaming about a guy that you know, not your ex-GIRLFRIEND. This sounds to me like you may be bisexual, so just be open to considering that for a while now. Hope this helped-good luck!!

5. CTJ

CTJ

I think it might be that you want what you once had with your girlfriend, a relationship with a person you care about, but you want it with a man. Maybe the reason you dreamt of your ex with 'male parts' instead of just a man is because (im assuming) you havent had a relationship with a man and your mind just used what it knew and added what it wanted. To me it sounds as if this dream is confirming your sexuality as gay rather than bi, if you were bi i cant imagine why you wouldnt just dream of your ex with lady parts instead.

6. rx79g

The thing that bothers me is that it was a terrible relationship. By far my worst and a contributing factor in my thinking I'm gay (I started imagining she was a guy when we were making out). Idk, I'm not to worried now that I didn't just wake up from it. Just a weird thing that happens in dreams I guess, like the fact that he/she was slightly transparent and we were in an office with glass walls and people walking by... I think I just have strange dreams period.

7. Luke Matt

Take it for what it is; a dream.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Luke Matt

Take it for what it is; a dream.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: