1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why being gay is wrong?why i am suffering?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by walid, Oct 14, 2012.

1. walid

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    i am extremely lost and i do not know what to do!!i am a senior in high school and i am good student;good looking like 7.5/10 and social!most of my friends are girls because my class is full of girls and they like me and i cant be alone all the time they are like sisters to me but this thing make me look girly and i can't do any thing about it!i always wanted to have a good guy friend that i can be a close friend to him but i can't find any one!all the guys are freaks or jerks!!i mean i have many guy friends but no close one to hang out with all the time!!
    so my problem that all my life i considered my self straight because i love girls and i feel attracted to them in a sexual and mental way even when i see a good looking guy i keep staring at him not because i like him but because i want to be him!!i know i am cute but i want to be more xd!!
    so my problem started last year when i saw this guy and i totally felt attracted to him !!we go to the same school and i kept seeing him around and every time i see him i feel happy !his blue eyes feel like magic to me!!every time i see him i say i am gonna ignore him this time but i really can't!also i wanted to be a friend of him or even talk to him ones but i couldn't since we do not have any friends in common!!the weird thing is that every time i look deep in his eyes he do not turn his head and he looks back even when i pass by him and i can't look in his eyes i fell his eyes following my steps!he has a girlfriend and they are all the time together i rarely see him alone or with friends!he is always with her and they look happy together even me when i am with a girl i feel attracted to her and she make me forget him for a while but when that moment pass all what it is in my mind is him!!so last year i was afraid that i would not be able to see him again since he was a senior and i wished all the time that he would fail his exams and guess what......he did fail and he is still a senior!!this year nothing changed and since the first time i saw him my heart was back to life !!he is still whit his girlfriend since she is younger than his and she is still in school!!i really can't figure it out!!is he gay or straight!!does he like me!!what to do next!!i am really lost and i am sure he knows i like him and i think maybe even his girlfriend suspect i like him because lat time when i passed by she was serious and when she saw me she smiled !!it is really weird but i only can assure you that i am not imagining any think because i like him!!
    maybe i have so many girls as friends but i am not a girly boy!i act straight !i love sports and i am extremely well in it !i dress very manly but in a very good way!i take care of my self like any straight guy !it is jut my luck that i can't have close boys as friends but i really want to because i feel weird around girls all the time and they say a lot of shits !:confused

2. AAASAS

Well you honestly can`t be that masculine if you are only friends with girls. Not saying that is a bad thing, and I am not saying you are fem either, but maybe you just aren`t as much as a dude as you think you are.

Being friends with guys is unbelievably easy, it just means being comfortable. Understand that males are a lot more rude, and douchey to eachother, but thats only because they are comfortable with eachother and don`t mind being meaner and rougher. Guys also don`t care about how you dress either. All my buddies are metrosexual when it comes to dressing, I am not, I do not even enjoy going to the mall they do.

So maybe you just need to find the right guy friends, I am only friends with dudes, and find it difficult to be friends with girls, I honestly cannot have a conversation with one without wanting to blow my head off.

I had a few friends that were girls in highschool simply because I grew up in the country, and there were four chicks that live near me, and only two other dudes. But the dudes were friends with these girls too, and most people thought I was nailing these girls, but I was not, we straight up were just friends. I felt uncomfortable being friends with them though because my guy friends would constantly talk about wanting to fuck them, and that actually kinda pissed me off cause I became a bit protective of them.

So if you want to be friends with both guys and girls, prepare to have you guy friends talk about all the shit they`d do to your girl friends.....etc, it`s actually pretty confusing when this happens. And is probs what made me realize I was gay, because I hadn`t slept with any of the girls, and all my guy friends had or were trying to. And I most likely could have if I wanted to, but the fact I didn`t made me realize.

Girls also like sports, the two girls I was friends with play hockey, and soccer, and snowmobile, snowboard, and are overall active, they also love South Park, are smart and love to eat, so it was easy for me to get along with them. Stereotypes are never solid, these two girls are more masculine than the majority of my guy friends.

---

The two genders differ, but are extremely similar, so it shouldn`t be a big deal to get guy friends. I even suspect some of mine know I am gay, and are still cool with hanging out with me, and they are as straight as you can get.

3. walid

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    well maybe some what you sad can be right but i know i am a strong manly man who can be crazy and do shity stuff like others do but i just do not want to do it!!i can also impress the girls with my strength and even the guys in the gym because i participate in a karate class since i was young and i win all the fights most of time!!it is just we do not share the same interests !i am smart and l like school and music and fighting at the same time!!i really do!!i know i am different but i really hope i will be able to figure my self up and find a good friend!!

4. MichaelB

Yes, you can. It's an incredibly archaic opinion to instantly think guys that get on easier with girls = camp.

I find it easier to get on with girls. No, not all my friends are girls, but I would say the divide is about 60% girls and 40% blokes when it comes to my friends. My two closest friends are girls. I'm still fairly butch and mascluine.

I don't understand why you, or anyone, associates female friends with being camp, and vice versa with girls being friends with men means she must be butch. Me and my closest friend, we talk about computer games, football and generally just take the piss out of each other. I'm fairly mascluine, and she's still fairly feminine. What does that say about your generalisation? And I'm fairly sure I'm not unique. I know a girl that hangs around with literally only guys, and she's fairly feminine in both appearance and mannerisms.

People can be friends with who ever they want. It shouldn't be condomed and labled because of acharic, and no longer appropriate stereotypes. The world moved on from 'Girls talk about hair and cooking and fashion' and 'Guys talk about sex and girls and sports' long ago. It's far more diverse now. >_>