1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might come out to two friends with gay and bi brothers

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wonderingdave01, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I'm in a situation where I know two girls with gay and bisexual brothers. Their brothers are amazingly cute and I go a school with no open gay/bi/pansexual boys.

They have both been my friends for sometime now. And I'm trying to see if maybe we could arrange something with me and one of their brothers. But there are two different situations.

1. One girl's brother is gay. He goes to the same community center as me but he doesn't know that I know his sister.
    2. The second girl, is one I use to have a crush on (I'm bi by the way, to clear up any future confusion), and I think she have MIGHT mentioned her brother was bisexual. I remember her and a friend of hers mentioning that her brother was bisexual and liked a guy.

But the main problem neither of these girls know I'm bisexual.

Should I take the leap and come out to them?

2. Ticklish Fish

is 3) possible?

3) come out to the one girl's gay brother who goes to the same community center as you?

anyways, good luck! 1) seems probably if your friendship is close with her lol

3. stumble along

Yes, they would be accepting but maybe give it some time before you ask about their brothers, unless they bring it up first